Cyclone expands Trika family of contemporary outdoor lighting
Cyclone Lighting, an established leader in the manufacture of outdoor luminaires, has expanded its Trika family of exterior luminaires with the introduction of Trika Maxi.
Trika was initially launched as a family of post-top, side-mount, wall-mount, and bollard luminaires for various outdoor spaces. The family has a contemporary, uniform aesthetic, which offers the flexibility to mix and match any design intent. Walkways, driveways, and building entrances can be illuminated with a consistent lighting scheme.
With a larger 29” diameter and increased output up to 32,000 delivered lumens, Trika Maxi completes the family. Specifiers can utilize the side-mount luminaire for larger outdoor areas such as parking lots and boulevards.
The advanced Orion light engine, developed in-house to meet the rigorous demands of today’s street lighting, is available in all Trika luminaires. It combines state-of-the-art optics, LEDs, and thermal management to deliver superior illumination. An innovative directional lens enables the luminaires to deliver light exactly where needed.
All IES roadway distribution types are available. For more complex applications, such as the illumination of a roadway and adjacent pathway, specifiers also have the option to combine two distribution types within a single fixture.
To tackle the harshest weather conditions, Trika is IP66 rated.
Trika Family feature summary:
- Available as post-top, side-mount, wall-mount, and bollard (Trika Maxi available as side-mount only)
- Up to 20,000 delivered lumens depending upon chosen model and options (up to 32,000 delivered lumens with Trika Maxi)
- Innovative directional lens
- All IES Roadway distribution types available
- Option to combine two distribution types in a single fixture
- IP66 rated for harsh weather conditions; -40°C/-40°F to 45°C/113°F
- 3000K or 4000K standard color temperature options
- Multiple color finishes in smooth or textured